Are you an avid film photographer with new insight to add?
Do you have photos that could be used on Guide to Film Photography?
If you have anything you’d like to share with us, please send it our way and you could be featured on this site. Guide to Film Photography receives thousands of unique visitors every month, so here’s your chance to be seen and heard. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Tips and techniques or general information pages and tutorials for beginner, novice, or professional film photographers.
- In-depth film equipment reviews, particularly 35mm cameras and lenses.
- Photographs to help provide examples of any topics already featured on this site or any page you would like to submit.
Here’s what we need you to provide:
- Articles should be around 300 words long.
- Photographs in .jpg format at 72dpi.
- Submissions must be original content and images must belong to you.
And here’s what you get in return:
- For an article you will receive a byline and link back to your personal photography website, blog, or portfolio. Photographs will be captioned with your name and a link back to your personal photography website, blog, or portfolio.
- You will always be credited for your work and retain full copyright of the materials. However, you must be willing to let Guide to Film Photography use the submissions indefinitely and at our discretion.
While we want to publish everyone’s submissions, we cannot guarantee everything will appear on this site.
Click here to submit your content or images today.